Manhattan rolling steel doors are constructed of durable, secure steel and designed to give quick, easy access to buildings. These doors open by going up vertically, but gather into a roll at the top of the door instead of sliding along tracks. Whether applied in backyards, residences or industrial facilities, Manhattan rolling steel doors are a great asset for any structure that uses them. As you probably know, Manhattan rolling steel doors are the primary entry point for most self-storage units. But they are also are commonly used in shopping centers, recreation, agricultural and industrial facilities, as well as government, medical and business complexes. Here’s why Manhattan rolling steel doors are so popular.
Benefits of Manhattan Rolling Steel Doors
- Less Money. In addition to generally being less expensive at initial purchase, Manhattan rolling steel doors save money over the course of their life-span. They last longer, require fewer, less expensive repairs, and are more durable and secure than products made from other materials. Doors made from steel are also more energy-efficient, saving on heating and electricity costs throughout the year.
- Security. As the most vulnerable points of most buildings, the security of steel roll-up doors is great for reducing the potential for damage and loss resulting from theft, fire, vandalism, excess noise and contamination. Steel doors that feature stainless steel latches are more impenetrable than those made from wood, fiberglass or aluminum and are better able to provide reliable security and peace-of-mind.
- Durability. Manufactured to protect against demanding environments and extreme weather, the resiliency of steel can resist the wear and tear of heavy traffic usage. Manhattan rolling steel doors can also be outfitted with rust-resistant components including spring coatings and bottom bars for added durability.
- Longevity. With proper installation and maintenance, metal doors can last 30 years or longer because they aren’t vulnerable to warping, rotting, denting or cracking like other materials are. The high-quality primers and paint coatings used on steel doors protect against chipping and scratching, keeping the doors looking better longer.
- Easy Maintenance. Manhattan rolling steel doors require almost no maintenance and are easily replaceable, only adding to their reliability and cost-effectiveness.
- Very Customizable. Manhattan rolling steel doors are available in a wide variety of sizes, styles and colors. In addition, manufacturing improvements and advances in coating and paint products enables customization to suit even the most unique aesthetic requirements.
Looking for Quality Manhattan Rolling Steel Doors?
Advanced Door has been family owned and operated since 1998. They began in a small garage with just 1 employee and have grown to a 2400 square foot office/warehouse with a separate offsite 30,000 square foot fabrication facility. They provide the finest products and services in the overhead garage door industry, and are “The Professional Garage Door Company”. They are dedicated to serving their customer’s needs, and their goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Advanced Door strives to bring you the best in quality service. If you have any questions or want more information on their Manhattan overhead garage doors and services, you can give them a call at (973)579-0043 or visit the website.